The next generation of Nuna’s most popular stroller features a smaller fold, a smoother ride and a new name: the Nuna MIXX Next.
The Bumbleride Indie is the perfect compromise for parents who want a stroller that’s safe for jogging yet convenient for everyday use. Although it features sturdy, air-filled tires for running, the Bumbleride Indie is more compact than most jogging strollers—especially when you fold it in a single step.
New for 2022, an updated brake is easier to use and sandal friendly, while the bumper bar is also easier to attach and remove. Two new color options are available: Sand beige with a checked print contrast and Dusk grey with a wool blend fabric that is soft to the touch.
The Bumbleride Indie may be the only stroller you ever need, thanks to its 3-year warranty and range of use from birth to 55 pounds. The stroller is compatible with numerous infant car seat brands to create a travel system and can also be paired with a bassinet (sold separately) that keeps infants cozy.
Plus, the Bumbleride Indie is one of the most eco-friendly strollers on the planet. Bumbleride uses 28 recycled water bottles per stroller to create the 100% recycled polyester fabrics used for most colors, as well as an innovative solution dye process that uses 89% percent less water.
Bumbleride strollers are free of fire retardants, PVC, phthalate and other chemicals. Fabrics are water-resistant, thanks to PFC-free durable water repellant, and plastic components are made from 25% recycled fishing nets.
• 12″ air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension for a smooth ride whether you’re jogging or walking
• Compatible with numerous infant car seats to create a travel system (with adapter)
• Aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight
• Stroller folds compactly in a single step
• Stroller auto-locks and can stand when folded
• Plastic components 25% recycled fishing nets
• PFC Free durable water repellant fabrics
• Made with 100% recycled polyester from 28 post-consumer water bottles per stroller (for Dawn Grey, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline and Camp Green colors)
• Fabrics are Oexo-Tex Standard 100 certified to be free of harmful chemicals, including fire retardants, PVC and phthalate
• Front wheel can lock for stability and swivel for maneuverability
• Large cargo basket includes storage for air pump
• Includes two interior pockets for sippy cups and backseat pockets for water bottles
• Zippered backseat pocket holds phone and keys
• SPF 45+ canopy includes removable back panel for extra ventilation, extension for additional sun protection and magnetic-closure peek-a-boo window
• Handlebar adjusts up to 45.5″
• Adjustable footrest can convert seat into bassinet-style seat for infants
• Ventilated backrest includes cinch for a one-handed recline
• 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
• Includes parent wrist strap and reflective logos for safety while jogging
• Foot brake
• Adjustable bumper bar
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.